PLAY FORTNITE ON ANY WEAK PC/MAC !
Please drop a like 🙂
STORY: Play Fortnite on any computer ( MAC / PC )
– Yesterday I played fortnite on max setting on my 2015 Mac Book Pro
– I know many of you from my instagram page saw this story and were like “HOW?”
– and I know this because I got a wave of DMs of people asking me how this was possible.
– They saw the gameplay, while it was quick, running smoother than they could run something like fortnite on their macs.
– This video is for you guys and anyone else who has a weak PC as well.
– My Mac Book specs
– 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
– 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
– intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
– Now im not the biggest PC gamer but I can tell you this cant run fortnite well.
– Intel Iris Graphics aren’t what you want for PC Gaming.
– Not too long ago I made a video about this and its something that I saw at CES 2018.
– What Im talking about is GEFORCE NOW and ill show you how to get it for free and play fortnite on your mac/pc whatever your specs maybe
– Just to get some quick background on what it is
– Geforce now, originally known as Nvidia Grid launched in beta form in 2013.
– The service is a subscription-based offering that allows users unlimited access to a library of games hosted on Nvidia servers for the life of the subscription.
– But, this is only available for the company’s Shield Portable, Shield Tablet, and Shield Console devices
– In January 2017, Nvidia unveiled a separate cloud gaming service for PC and Macintosh computers also branded as GeForce Now.
– This is essentially a remote desktop service where you rent a beast rig and install games on it from what ever digital content provider you want.
– Now that we have some background information
– To get the service on your mac or PC, you simply head over to the link I have in the description. ( )
– It’ll take you the GEFORCE Now website where you can request a beta key for the service.
– The service is free for now but will probably cost you some change in the future.
– It took me about a month and half before i got my access key, but your wait time could be different.
– For my first impressions ill tell you not everything was great.
– The game ran well, im was impressed as someone coming from PSNOW and Onlive.
– I could play multiple matches and forget that its not running on my mac
– Did I mention the service is free right now? thats the crazy part.
– On the other hand:
– you require 25 MPBs to use the service minimum i have 50 down where I am but not everyone has solid internet
– I don’t like that if a game is not on their supported library i have to redownload it each time to play. It doesn’t take long but I would still rather just have it instantly work like their own library of games.
– Hopefully they expand it in the future.
– I also don’t like that i cant install assistive applications. What I mean by that is that I was downloading Hunt : shadow down yesterday and realize it required a secondary application to make it work. but I couldnt download it because i didn’t have the privileges.
– This makes sense, i know. They don’t want you tampering with things but hopefully there is a work around in the future.
– Thats just my quick impression, let me know what you guys think in the comments below. are you going to sign up for the beta, its free and you play fortnite or a lot of other games you couldn’t on your laptop before.